Share your knowledge – send summaries of your work for review and present them at the oral or poster Sessions of Original Reports.
You can send summaries from September 1, 2020
- September 1, 2020 – start of abstract submission
- April 30, 2021– closing the abstract registration process and starting reviewing abstracts (each abstract will be reviewed by a member of the PTA Main Board or the Chairman of the PSA Problem Section)
- May 31, 2021– announcement of the list of accepted abstracts – qualified for the Oral or Poster Session and publication of technical and logistic conditions relating to the presentation of works.
- August 30, 2021 – deadline for posters (for abstracts qualified for presentation during the Electronic Poster Session)
Technical guidelines for the preparation of the summary
- Language: Polish or English
- Documents in Microsoft WORD format: * doc, * docx
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12
- Leading: 1.5
- The maximum number of characters of actual abstract content: 1800 (including spaces)
Under the abstract, please provide information about the conflict of interest regarding each of the authors.
The abstract should contain the following elements in the order listed:
- Subject in which the abstract is reported (below is a list of topics) – please enter the appropriate letter or letters
- Abstract title
- List of authors, underlined presenting author
- Content of the summary. By default, the proper content of the summary should include the following sections: INTRODUCTION, OBJECTIVE, METHODOLOGY, RESULTS, CONCLUSIONS
- Information on the conflict of interests of the author / authors
- Information whether the work was already presented at the PTA International Congress
In order to speed up the acceptance process and to avoid mistakes, please use the following list when checking the correctness of the application:
- The abstract shall comply with the technical guidelines, in particular the content of the summary shall not exceed 1800 characters with spaces
- The abstract contains all parts specified in the structural requirements
- The authors’ names and affiliations were correctly provided and the appropriate presenter was selected
- The text contained in the abstract is complete and free of errors
- The abstract contains information about the conflict of interests of the author / authors
- The abstract contains information whether the work has already been presented at the PTA International Congress
List of topics
- Epidemiology of allergic diseases
- Allergic rhinitis
- Food allergy
- Drug allergy
- Allergy to hymenoptera venoms
- Atopic dermatitis
- Other dermatoses
- Diagnosis of allergic diseases
- Allergic occupational diseases
Rules for qualifying abstracts for poster or oral presentation
- Abstracts submitted only in electronic form until the date specified on the date of closing the abstract registration process, meeting the technical, structural and thematic requirements specified above, will be reviewed. Until the closing date of registration, it is possible to correct the summary and re-send its new version.
- When submitting an abstract, you can choose your preferred method of presentation, but for organizational reasons, the final decision to accept an abstract and qualify for a poster or oral presentation is made by the Scientific Committee. This decision will be sent to the person submitting the abstract electronically.
- The list of qualified works and their authors will be published by May 31, 2021 on this page along with a detailed schedule for the presentation of works and the necessary technical and logistic information regarding their presentation.
- The condition for the presentation of the work is to register for the Congress at least the author indicated as presenting the work.